Tuesday, June 26, 2007

To my friends of total Radness.

To my friends of total radness. I'd be ever so grateful if you'd all get your own blogs, and share that radness with all (except Lori, I'm still surprised that she knows how to use myspace)

1. I work from home, and have little human interaction, which drives me nearly insane.
2. I look forward to door-to-door salesmen. I had a lovely conversation with a Jehovah’s Witness today, and last week I sat and chatted with an Obama supporter for nearly an hour.
3. Marriage is AWESOME, but also boring. (I now enjoy going to bed before 930)
4. I'm so desperate for drama that I read KSL message boards (that's really bad) and TMZ.com is marked as a favorite.
5. How am I supposed to plagiarize your jokes if you don't put them on line?

2 comments:

f*bomb. said...

I can't wait to help you waste your days in the SLC. We'll sit at home, paint our nails, and talk to strangers. It'll be FABULOUS.

Chelsea said...

HA! Just wait until you spend 4 hours a day feeding a baby. Then you will know the true meaning of bored.

People.com, realtor.com, and your own family website will rule your world. Here's a good one:

web.mac.com/chelmo