Monday, January 28, 2008

Something about May...

I have seven friends that all have/will give birth between December & Feb. I didn't realize I had seven friends! This is for a you (Hilary, Heather, Teresa, Cheryl, Amy, Natalie, Kristen) that have done/ will do what scares the you know what out of me.




Congratulations on your ridiculously good-looking children. I am very, very envious (not of the whole carrying around a watermelon inside you and then pushing it out part, but of the adorable cuddly part).

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Happy to have made the blog. The Bill Cosby clip was hilarious! Thanks for the congratulations. The whole pushing a watermelon seems strangely accurate...however it is not that bad - I have done it 3 times now and you remember how whimpy I am.

Heather & Dave said...

Oh how fun that I was featured on your blog! You will make a great mom and have the most adorable child of us all, and then WE will be envious of YOU! As for now, be glad you are getting 8 or so hours of solid sleep each night, thats what I miss the most...hence this 3:30 am comment...I'm feeding the thirsty little lady and typing this left-handed...hey I guess I'm a real mom, look at me, I'm multi-tasking!! ps- I love the bill cosby video. that man is hilarious.

Jeri and Amy said...

I too went to the "natural birthing classes" to be educated in the breathing techniques and intellectually prepared to deliver... and then I actually went into labor. All bets were off! I couldn't get that epidural fast enough! I mean, what's the point of having all of this modern technology if you're just going to give birth the same way they do in the rice fields?