Monday, May 19, 2008

I can stay at a Hilton again..

The other day I was listening to NPR and I heard an interview with Paris Hilton. Yes, Paris Hilton was on NPR. They asked her about not receiving any of her grandfather's hotel fortune because he was donating it to charity. Her response was a tearful, "can we move on to the next question?" Poor girl.


Looks like Barron Hilton is more intelligent than I gave him credit for. Apparently this is old news, it made me smile, and happy to know I can end my Hilton ban.

7 comments:

Aimee said...

I hadn't heard that news - I'm glad that you're my source for so many things that make me smile! :) I can't stand all the pseudo-celebrities that the news organizations give so much free publicity to. It's nice to know that staying there won't buy her another purse for her to carry her dog in! Grandpa worked to amass his wealth, why can't she??

Tom Quinn. said...

That's exactly how I felt when I found out that that bastard Barnum didn't have anything to do with the circus anymore. Now you couldn't keep me from that big top wonderland.

crazy4danes said...

Grandpa is smart and I always hoped that someone as smart as him...who worked so hard to build his business...would be smart enough not to give away freebees to his spoiled grandkids! YAY for grandpa HILTON!:)

Blythe said...

Fantastic!

Della Hill said...

That's great!
But did you know that rich parents of spoiled teenagers pay Paris Hilton $400,000 to show up at their kids birthday parties?
No kidding.
It makes my stomach turn for so many reasons.
-Della

Cameron said...

So she's broke?

about jenji said...

Okay, how is it even possible that NPR and Paris Hilton could be sharing the same space in this world?

NPR needs to fire the producer of that particular show.

Wow.

jenji