Friday, August 22, 2008

Flash Back Friday: Ten Million Strong

My new OB is WONDERFUL for many reasons, not the least of which is he told me I no longer had to take the Pre-Natal Foot-Mouth Vitamins and I could take these:



This brand of vitamins is older than I am. Who would have thought that Flinstones Vitamins would stand the test of time? Is there any other cartoon themed item that has lasted as long as the Flinstone Vitamin? I guess that's what happens when your advertising plan is built on bedrock.

6 comments:

Robin said...

No wonder I wanted those vitamins so bad! My mom would never buy them. Waa.

Yaba daba DO!

NSLYCC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KDub said...

LOVE THESE VITAMINS

Steve said...

Yummy!

But don't forget about Donald Duck orange juice! That has been around probably almost as long, if not longer!

crazy4danes said...

Love that idea! I wish I could have taken those!!! I was anemic so I had to take the giant horse pills..yuk!

That is so awesome! Who would have thought!!! :D

adam said...

I loved those things... I remember never being able to understand why my mother would give me something that looked like medicine, yet tasted so good.