Thursday, October 9, 2008

VICTORY! VICTORY!

October 08, 2008
Dear Kory,

Wow! Congratulations! You received 100 Rapid Rewards credits in a year! As one of our best Customers, you are eligible for a Rapid Rewards Companion Pass, which allows a designated Companion to fly free with you anytime you travel through November 30, 2009.

Thank you so much for your patronage. We look forward to seeing you and your Companion onboard soon.

Sincerely, Rapid Rewards

*Visit www.southwest.com/rapid_rewards/companion_pass.html to learn more about this benefit and for a complete list of Companion Pass rules.



I have been working for this all year! Woo Hoo! Brent flies with me free whenever I fly, even if I'm using a free ticket! Eat it Delta!

3 comments:

adam said...

Wow that's cool!

Robin said...

Fly to the cabin with Baby-Kory and Brent for the 4th of July! Everyone will be there! Waahoo! Tell Brent to bring his guns (but not on the plane).

Swieda said...

I read this a few weeks ago and have thought of it several times since. You'd think that an indelible impression would've been left on me from your other intelligent postings about political stuff, but I have to say wow - that is really really really cool.

You deserved it.