Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Top 10 things NOT to say to a Woman who is 7 Months Pregnant
(These are all true stories)
1. You look like you're going to explode any day now.
2. You sure you're not having twins?
3. (From the guy checking my ID at the airport) Wow, this is a great picture of you! It must have been taken a really long time ago.
4. A friend of mine lost her baby in the 7th month of pregnancy- it crushed her.
5. You're pregnant? I thought you were just getting pudgy!
6. Oh my, I was NEVER that big with any of my pregnancies.
7. The baby's due in December? You're never going to make it that long.
8. What are you having? Oh no, let me guess- your having a girl. Girls always make you gain a lot of weight in the hips and thighs.
9. Wide load coming through.
10. You ATE Kory!