Thursday, March 12, 2009

As a courtesy for all news reporters...

After watching Obama, his terrible excuse for a press secretary (seriously, Robert Gibbs must have some serious blackmail on Obama that landed him that position), and congress over the past 50 days I've figured out the answer to all critisms directed at the whitehouse. No need to ask any tough questions, I've got your canned answers below:

You didn't hear any complaints about it when George Bush was president.

I inherited this problem from George Bush.

The Bush administration did the same thing.

And in regards to earmarks and reckless spending they sound like the coach of my highschool football team: Next year we'll get them!

4 comments:

adam said...

C.J. Craig will always be my favorite.

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

adam so funny . . .I was thinking the same thing. sad to say I know her name and face but no other real person in that spot.

I have similar standards remarks for my kids questions.

-No

-ask your father

-go google it

-I cant think right now ask me later

it is nice to know I'm not alone. maybe when I finish being a mom I could take over as press sec. I have several really nice pencil skirts!

Allie said...

I was listening to Doug Wright the other day, and he brought up a good point.

He talked about the recession when Reagan took office- it took him two years to bring the economy up to levels not as good as they are currently.

So while I might not love every thing that President Obama has done so far, I'm willing to give him time.

Linda said...

How do you find time to do this now? You're amazing.