Monday, May 18, 2009

My Type A Personality Has Taken Over

My favorite part of Halloween? Organizing the candy. Last easter I color cordinated the jelly beans that went in the plastic easter eggs. I've decided that I can't mix politics and motherhood, 2 of my readers could care less about my political rants the other 4 don't want to have to read about the mom stuff so it's official, drum roll please............

I have a MOM blog.

This Blog will now be dedicated strictly to my political venting.

6 comments:

Robin said...

come on now...I'm pretty sure you have more than 6 readers. Maybe 12?

adamf said...

Really, the self-deprecation needs to be moved up a notch. You definitely have at least 10. I on the other hand really do have 6. :)

I don't know what I'll do now. Which blog to read... :)

Salt H2O said...

You're right, if I count immediate relatives, it's at least 10.

Allie said...

I've tried to have multiple blogs- but I get tired of having too many and stop posting.

I figure my MANY readers will have to deal with all the various topics. :)

Britt said...

Well my A type personality wishes you would just leave it all in one spot so I could time compound. Dang it Kory you are really stretching me to grow....

Sherpa said...

I agree with Britt. ;)